Welcome to the (Advanced Numerical Analysis) Course
Start Learning the Advanced Numerical Analysis Course for Free
In this course, you will be Introduced to several numerical approximation methods such as interpolation: divided difference, polynomial approximations, iterative methods for solving linear systems, numerical differentiation and numerical integration.
During five weeks of the course, you will be learning these methods and compare them as well.
The course is divided into five weeks where each week you will find a set of video lectures posted with a PDF version of lecture notes as well.
You are welcome to take this course if you want to learn and study the advanced numerical analysis methods.
* Use the divided difference to interpolate and approximate functions by polynomials.
* Use the iterative methods with algorithms to implement several numerical methods.
* Apply the midpoint rule for finding numerical integration.
* Apply the trapezoidal rule for finding numerical integration.
* Use the divided difference formula to proof the approximation part and error part in the basic quadrature rules.
* The ability to use computer software such as Maple to apply several numerical methods and approximations.
* Anyone who wants to learn advanced methods in numerical analysis.
* Students who had a background in the bascis of numerical analysis.
* Students who had a background in the linear algebra.
* "Introduction to Numerical Analysis" Course.
* Linear Algebra.
* The desire to learn.
This course is also available on the following links: